October 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
October 12, 2017 - 4:30 pm
Benjamin Franklin once said that “if you want to enjoy life, take care of your time. Time is the stuff that makes up life.” Deep down, we all know that and we all know how important time management is. But we all realize how easily time eludes us. An inability to manage time efficiently can leave anyone feeling stressed, overwhelmed, and unproductive.
Everyone starts with the same amount of hours – so why do some people seem to get so much more done? It’s not because they are smarter or have had more education. What makes the difference is that they manage their time better to stay on track of the things they want to do. So the basic elements are these:
- What are the things you want to accomplish?
- Have you written those goals down?
- Have you ever worked out a simple game plan on how to get these things accomplished?
This workshop offers practical techniques that can be used immediately to gain control. Participants will learn how to plan and prioritize more effectively while managing interruptions and distractions.
- Identifying 4 biggest traps that eats away at your time and productivity
- Setting the value of time and realizing how easily it slips away
- Changing your personal approach to time to get ahead and organized
- The 7 powerful steps to help you maximize your time throughout the week
- How to set meaningful goals to help you accomplish the things you want
- Keeping your task list real and relevant and easy to track
- Tackle the 3 time wasters professionally: interruptions, bad meetings and wasteful projects
- Reviewing your time management survey to tackle your performance
Tools that we will use
- The time management survey
- The wheel of planning life
- The 7 steps to a productive week
- Your personal docket