There are several key reasons why prospects decide not to buy. Sales reps almost always know what they are, but they often don’t know how to overcome them. This course will dissect the reasons why sales fall apart and help sales reps build better habits to improve their sales strategies. We focus on building stronger relationships with buyers, increasing their confidence in the seller, and forming trust in the company they represent.
10% Discount for 2-5 attendees | $3,495 for private session for up to 15 attendees
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Overcome common sales roadblocks
- Develop an effective sales approach
- Create engaging discussions with prospects
- Build better client relationships
THE CHALLENGES THIS COURSE WILL ADDRESS
- Misreading opportunities
- Disorganized pipelines
- Wasted time and missed opportunities
- Discouragement and guess-work
- Address the major reasons why prospects say “no”.
- Improve professionalism.
- Use an effective sales process.
- Utilize a 20-second elevator speech and impact statements.
- Make the right kind of calls and qualify early.
- Have effective meetings and ask the right questions.
- Connect with the prospect.
- Get organized and focused.
- Work from your sales report and pipeline.
LESSON 1: OVERCOMING THE MAJOR REASONS PROSPECTS SAY “NO”
- Why prospects do not trust sales reps
- Building confidence and winning their trust
- The 8 reasons buyers say no to proposals
- Why sales reps should not propose too quickly
LESSON 2: IMPROVING YOUR APPROACH AND PROFESSIONALISM
- The goal of relationship selling
- Becoming an advisory
- Being transparent and open
- Working from commitments
LESSON 3: HAVING AN EFFECTIVE SALES PROCESS
- When and how to prospect
- Effective discovery meetings
- Drafting your proposals
- Closing more business
LESSON 4: YOUR 20-SECOND ELEVATOR SPEECH & IMPACT STATEMENT
- Understanding your products and services
- Knowing the needs that you can alleviate
- When and how to use your 20-second speech
- How to build effective impact statements
LESSON 5: MAKING THE RIGHT KIND OF CALLS AND QUALIFYING EARLY
- How to interact with the gatekeeper
- How to use a 4 minute call to qualify
- How to set up meetings and expectations
LESSON 6: HAVING EFFECTIVE MEETINGS AND ASKING RIGHT QUESTIONS
- Little things to do and stop doing in meetings
- When to listen and how long to speak
- Asking the right questions in the right order
LESSON 7: CONNECTING WITH THE PROSPECT
- Know how to adjust to their personality
- Know how to adjust to their decision-making
LESSON 8: GETTING YOURSELF ORGANIZED AND FOCUSED
- Creating an effective on-boarding process
- Finding and recruiting Ideal Team Players
- How to on-board and train effectively
- Making first 90-Days great and long-lasting
LESSON 9: WORKING FROM YOUR SALES REPORT AND PIPELINE
- Using your CRM to your advantage
- Becoming transparent and realistic
- Using your sales report to close more sales
DON’T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Team Real World is prepared to handle your unique and custom course needs. Submit your request for specific course dates, times and locations and we will be in touch to help coordinate a schedule that best suits your needs. Even if you don’t see a course on the list, let us know what you need. We are happy to consider all course suggestions.