Help sales reps build better habits and strategies to improve their sales.
There are several key reasons why prospects decide not to buy. Sales reps almost always know what they are, but they often don’t know how to overcome them. This course will dissect the reasons why sales fall apart and help sales reps build better habits to improve their sales strategies. We focus on building stronger relationships with buyers, increasing their confidence in the seller, and forming trust in the company they represent.
1 Day Course | $395 per person | 10% Discount for 2-5 attendees | $3,495 for private session for up to 15 attendees
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Overcome common sales roadblocks.
- Develop an effective sales approach.
- Create engaging discussions with prospects.
- Build better client relationships.
THE MAJOR ROADBLOCKS:
- Misreading opportunities.
- Disorganized pipelines.
- Wasted time and missed opportunities.
- Discouragement and guess-work.
- Address the major reasons why prospects say “no”.
- Improve professionalism.
- Use an effective sales process.
- Utilize a 20-second elevator speech and impact statements.
- Make the right kind of calls and qualify early.
- Have effective meetings and ask the right questions.
- Connect with the prospect.
- Get organized and focused.
- Work from your sales report and pipeline.