Leaders know they need to train their staff. But setting up a training plan and obtaining funds for it can be a long and arduous task. This 3-hour Lunch-and-Learn will show you how to set up your plan and obtain funds from the state to maximize your company’s budget and allow you to train your people for success.
FREE Workshop | 3 hours | Limit 2 attendees per company
WHAT WE WILL COVER:
- Assessing the training needs of your staff.
- Vendor training versus internal training.
- Finding vendors who respond quickly, and with pricing.
- Getting the total price.
- Applying for state funds if you have more than 50 staff.
- Applying for state funds if you have less than 50 staff.
- Setting up the timeline and proposing to executives.