Every day there are more allegations of sexual harassment in the news. People are voicing complaints about behavior that in the past was tolerated even though it was inappropriate, offensive and, in many cases, illegal. While most of the stories that make the headlines are about celebrities and large companies, all businesses need to make sure they are taking action to protect their employees, their company and themselves from similar behaviors.
4 hour-Course | $195 per person | 10% Discount for 5-7 attendees | February 27(8am-12pm)
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Understand what is and what is not harassment, discrimination and workplace bullying
- How to write policies and procedures that protect your company from legal liability
- Learn how to address inappropriate behavior in the workplace
- Learn how to document performance issues to protect yourself from false allegations
THE CHALLENGES THIS COURSE WILL ADDRESS:
- Misreading opportunities.
- Disorganized pipelines.
- Wasted time and missed opportunities.
- Discouragement and guess-work.